Need help with websites? Brian may be able to help! Affordable rates for setup and hosting are available, but Brian may be able to help you get pointed in the right direction. Many options are available including multiple platforms including WordPress and Joomla, secure sites, responsive design, blogs, picture galleries, video feeds, shopping carts, dynamic content, and more. There is a huge selection of customized design templates, so we can find just the look you want. Feel free to check out the sites listed below, and contact Brian for more information.
- Light the Night Ministries
- Winchester Together
- York River District of the United Methodist Church
- Winchester District of the United Methodist Church
- Rappahannock River District of the United Methodist Church
- Mary N Smith Alumni Association
To get you started, here are a few tips:
Brian’s website tips
- Keep it fresh – change content regularly, and also overall look from time to time
- Make sure content is legal
- Too many gimmicks and motion are distracting
- For a church, the most important information you can give on the first screen is
- Ministry name
- Ministry address
- Contact information
- Worship times
- More information is better, but, it has to be updated
- Take advantage of all available free listings and cross-references
- Check site with multiple browsers for compatibility and layout
- Use mobile-sensitive design
Did I mention update?
Need more information? Send me a note or give me a call.